register for our UPCOMING healthline webinar(S):
There are currently not any upcoming webinars.
Watch AAKP's past webinars by clicking the button below.
AAKP HealthLine Coronavirus Webinars
- Coronavirus and Kidney Patients Update - A CDC Expert Webinar hosted by AAKP (Click to Watch Now)
- Back to School: COVID-19 Considerations for Pediatric Kidney Patients & Kidney Patient Households (Click to Watch Now)
- CORONAVIRUS & KIDNEY PATIENTS - A CDC Expert Webinar hosted by AAKP (Click to Watch Now)
- CORONAVIRUS & TRANSPLANT PATIENTS: GET THE FACTS, SAVE A LIFE - Hosted by AAKP in partnership with American Society of Transplantation and American Society of Transplant Surgeons (Click to Watch Now)
- Taking Care of Your Dialysis Access During the COVID-19 Pandemic (Click to Watch Now)
- FIGHTING CORONAVIRUS UPSTREAM - What Early Stage Kidney Disease Patients Need to Know (Click to Watch Now)
- Telemedicine Utilization in the COVID-19 Era: What Patients Should Know (Click to Watch Now)
- VA Kidney Program's Response to COVID-19 (Click to Watch Now)
- Mental Health Management During COVID-19: Staying Connected while Staying at Home (Click to Watch Now)
- Nutrition & COVID-19: The Importance of Keeping it Kidney Friendly (Click to Watch Now)
- Clinical Trials: Expanding Opportunities for All Kidney Patients in the Midst of COVID-19 and Beyond (Click to Watch Now)
Recent webinars include: Dialysis Transition, Thriving with Kidney Disease and Inspiring Others, Potassium Management, and Advancements in Post-Transplant Monitoring.
Webinar topics include: Fitness, Travel, Pediatrics, Nutrition, Employment, and much more.
The AAKP HealthLine is a webinar-based program (with the conference call option still available for those without a computer) that conveniently educates patients and their family members on a variety of important health care topics from the comfort of their home or office. HealthLine addresses many issues patients with kidney disease face such as diet/nutrition, mention/social/emotional health, medication management, renal replacement treatment options, co-morbid conditions kidney patients cope with such as hyperparathyroidism, bone disease, anemia, heart disease, and much more.
How do I register? Registering is easy! Register online by clicking on the link for the upcoming webinar located at the top of this page. If there is not an upcoming webinar listed, check back soon. You can also register by calling the AAKP office at (800) 749-AAKP. Registration is always FREE.
Who organizes AAKP's Healthline program? All webinars are organized by AAKP and feature leading healthcare professionals, individuals with kidney disease, and family members of kidney patients.
Can I ask questions during the webinar? AAKP HealthLine is an interactive program. Participants can type in questions to be read aloud during the question and answer session.
Please contact AAKP at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in sponsoring a webinar.