The Library Archives contain past published information from AAKP. This section provides articles about specific conditions, medicine, lifestyle improvement that were written four or more years ago and have since been archived for reference purposes.
AAKP does not guarantee the exactitude of any information contained in this archive such as laws, regulations or policies. This information may be outdated and no longer accurate.
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs Partners with Top Kidney Advocates
- RE: FDA Proposal to Permit Salt Substitutes to Reduce Sodium in Standardized Foods
- Largest American Kidney Group Marks Juneteenth With Call For Diversity In Clinical Trials And End To Care Disparity
- Protecting Access to Pain Relief (PAPR) Coalition, Request for Comment entitled “Management of Acute and Chronic Pain”
- February 14, 2020 – Dental Access Letter to HHS Secretary Azar
- I am a Kidney Voter. Are you?
- AAKP 2019 National Patient Meeting – Meet The Planning Committee: Daronta Briggs
- Labor Secretary Acosta Earns Patient Praise For Organ Donor Job Protections
- Walking For Kidney Transplants
- AAKP AMBASSADOR BRUCE TIPPETS – I’M GOING BACK TO DC FOR THE KIDNEY SUMMIT
- ARTICLE: Appropriate Use of Opioids in Patients with Kidney Diseases
- AAKP Joins National Kidney Foundation and Others On Capitol Hill
- Written Testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee
- Support for Lifetime Immunosuppressive Drug Coverage Saves Lives and Dollars
- Request for expedited review of importation of additional peritoneal dialysis solution
- Medicare Coverage article regarding hemodialysis frequency
- Revised Rule for Payment Policy under the Physician Fee Schedule for 2015