- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 liquid non-dairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extracr
- 6 slices white bread (not whole wheat)
- 1 1/2 cup cornflakes, slightly crushed
- 3 tablespoons no-salt margarine
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Mix the eggs, sugar, non-dairy creamer and vanilla in a shallow dish or pie pan. Soak the bread in mixture until soft, turning once. In another large, shallow baking dish spread the cornflakes, then coat all the soaked bread slices with cornflakes on each side.
Add the margarine to a skillet or frying pan and cook the bread slices over medium high heat, turning to brown on each side. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a separate bowl. Sprinkle over top of slices and serve.