- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey, 7% fat
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash® Chicken Grilling Blend seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (8-ounce can) low-sodium tomato sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
- In a large skillet, brown turkey, red onion and bell pepper together until turkey is cooked. Do not drain.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Mrs. Dash® seasoning, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce.
- Add seasonings to the turkey mixture. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 6 portions and serve on hamburger buns.