- 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tps. celery seed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups leached potatoes
- 1/3 cup diced raw celery
- paparika for garnish
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- Boil leached water potatoes (use 5 cups water for each cup of potatoes), until tender but not mushy.
- In a bowl, mix together relish onions, celery, mayo and celery seed. Toss in potatoes.
- Sprinkle with paparika. Refrigerate to blend flavors for at least one hour.
Leaching instructions: Peel, cut into small pieces, exposing as much surface area as possible. Rinse in warm water for a few seconds. Place potatoes in a large container and add large amount of tap water (use 10 cups of water for each cup of potatoes). Soak for 2-4 hours at room temperatue. Drain and rinse the leached potatoes.